if you like what you see...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{what i wore} feelin' puffy

It's Wednesday and time for some fashion inspiration! I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.

{what i wore} Sunday - church


{what i wore} Friday - groceries (my attempt at making a baggy hubby-t cute)


{what i wore} Wednesday - Livewires


{what they wore} This is for Mom, because if I don't include the fam, she asks where they are so I took that as a HINT. :)

I'm feeling puffy. It's February, I've put on 5ish pounds, I call it the February Funk. I like what I'm wearing...until I see the pictures! Then I think "Nice. THAT'S what I looked like all day?!" So...maybe it's not a good idea to take pictures of myself?! I. Don't. Know. Part of the problem could be that I can't seem to find the right setting for the camera. Frustrating!  Is anybody with me on this?!

pleated poppy

14 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Sish whole pounds? You may FEEL puffy but you do NOT look it.

You are adorable.

The kids are adorable too. Is Mack tooting on his sis in that one "shot"?

Jason said...

You rocked everything you had on babe! You looked better in that T than I ever did. Love all the pics of the kids too! You're the best!

Rachel Kaylynn said...

You look great, i especially love the lace detail on the shirt you wore Sunday. Your kids are adorable!

Pam said...

The only puffy part of you is your hair - and it's just right with your new flat iron skills!

Love the photo montage. Hugs to all.

The Birky family is going to be here in 30 minutes or less!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - where's your "the place I work" post???? It's in my follow list, but it "ain't" over here!!!

Alyx said...

Have I told you lately that I love your new hair? Because I still do.

And I know what you mean about the Feb. Funk... It's happened to me, too!

And don't tell - but I made husband re-take my pictures, because after we took them the first time, he said, "Hey, you should have done something with your hair - it doesn't look all that great." When I went through the picks... there was not a single good one! Oops.

You look lovely, as always!

Danavee said...

I see zero puffiness! I love your hair.

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

You look beautiful! I am in love with wide leg jeans. They make any look more chic!

XO,
Erin
erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

ChristyB said...

I've been in the Feburary Funk since last November. I hear you on looking at yourself in pictures and not seeing it look as good as you felt.

I love your hairstyle, too!

Danielle {@} sugar blossom boutique said...

you look great! i stay away from horizontal stripes (afraid i'll look wider) but you rocked them, you look really trim in that sweater

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

I love love LOVE those jeans in the first picture. I have been looking for a pair like that forever!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOOK AT THIS!!! 11 Comments!!! (Thank you momma and Alyx!) Yes, I thought so!

Christina May Andrews said...

I love that gray ruffle sweater. Super cute!

Kara said...

You SO do not look puffy! You always look great :)