if you like what you see...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{what i wore} for the love of socks

It's Wednesday and time for some fashion inspiration! I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.  I love socks.  This week I'm sharing some of my socks with you. :)

{what i wore} Wednesday, Livewires


{what i wore} Thursday, Library playdate


{what i wore} Sunday


{what i wore} Tuesday, women's event at church (bad lighting, tired face...sorry! I had no time for pictures until I got home after the event)


{what she wore} Wednesday, Livewires (she insisted to have her picture with Momma)

pleated poppy

11 comments:

Rachel Kaylynn said...

I love fun socks as well, usually mine don't match though. Out target had a bunch of socks on clearence yesterday!

Alyx said...

I love Sunday's outfit!!

Sara@iSass said...

yep, I like cute socks too!
The outfit with the vest, SO CUTE the pictures cracked me up, you are so silly!
Love your sassy hair too.

Lisa Leonard said...

I never thought of socks as an accesory. I love the way you mix pattern in with socks. You're adorable!

Heather said...

I love all the socks. Socks are so much fun. Thursday's outfit is my favorite. Your hair kills me! It's always soooo cute. Will you come do mine please???

Wendy Mac said...

LOVE those cupcake socks and sparkly shoes!! Cute outfits!

wendymacdesigns.com

Keetha Broyles said...

Lovin the socks.

Lovin the Sunday vest ensemble.

Lovin Pipes AND what she wore.

Lovin' you too!!

MacKensie said...

Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy! Your socks are so adorable (as is your beautiful daughter!!!) These outfits are great!

xoxo

MacKensie
http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

Danavee said...

Love allll the socks! FUN! As a teacher, holiday socks are a MUST!

preethi said...

Okay, those socks & that vest are so awesome! You look fabulous!

preethi
lace, etc.

Kelli said...

cute outfits!!
I love the first picture..it could be my daughter and I looking on pinterest to see what we are going to try next!