if you like what you see...

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

{what i wore} keepin' it real, yo!

It's Wednesday and time for some fashion inspiration! I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy. If you're looking for ideas for your wardrobe, the possibilities are endless, just go look and see, all the women who participate, it's inspiring! Now...GO SEE! :)

{what i wore} keepin' it real. 80% of the time THIS is what I'm wearing. And I'm ok with that! I love my life, I'm blessed beyond measure, the Lord has given me everything I need and I am completely content.  Honestly...I'm GLAD I don't HAVE to get "dressed" every single day.  But I do enjoy being girly and looking cute from time-to-time.  Which is why I started participating in WIWW.  I've wondered if it's vain and prideful, but Jason told me he's glad I've been doing it, he said I put more effort into what I wear and I've made use out of clothes in my closet that I've been looking over for years.  I'd say that's good stewardship and I'm gonna keep playing. :) This week I'm showing you my actual day-to-day attire. Some of it is just boring and I promise next week I'll go back to just showing the fun outfits, but I felt like I needed to be honest and show you that I don't gussy up every single day ("gussy up"??  what am I? 93 years old?!). 


{what i wore} hair cut/color...sister time


{what i wore} church 
yes, my eyes are closed...it was stinkin' BRIGHT! and this was my favorite outfit this week, until I saw the pictures. Boo.


{what i wore} grocery shopping, errand running, stuffing mcdonald's in my face

{what i wore} Library Therapy

{what i wore} Livewires

pleated poppy

8 comments:

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Haha, I love that you 'kept it real' :) I also really loved that pink dress and THOSE boots!! Killer!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Cute pjs

Where's Pipes in her outfits?

Alyx said...

Love the Keeping it real and McDonald's!!
And that dress is so cute! I love it with the jacket and the boots. Totally adorable!!!

ChristyB said...

LOVE the pink dress outfit! I'm just impressed you get so many pictures of your outfits each week - keeping it real or not. I'm lucky to get 2 our 3 outfits photographed.

Danavee said...

LOVE the pink dress outfit. HOTTT.

Mistikist said...

McDonalds? A cheeseburger I hope! =)

allyson said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH=D U Have CUTE STYLE=D Might need to borrow some things LOL

Rebekah Markewich said...

I love the dress!