if you like what you see...

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

{what i wore} boots in spring

It's Wednesday and time for some fashion inspiration! I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.
So even though it's April, and we've even had some 80 degree days, I can't let my boots hibernate in my closet yet.
I love boots!

{what i wore} Thursday


{what i wore} Sunday
(DIY skirt...used to be a dress, I cut off the top and VOILA! A new skirt! You can see it as a dress HERE)


{what they wore} Sunday
They really do love each other this much! :)


7 comments:

Danavee said...

I completely approve of boots in spring! I have a hard time parting with mine every year!

Alyx said...

The pics of your kids are so cute! And I still LOVE those boots !

ChristyB said...

There's nothing wrong with boots in the spring. Impressive on the dress into a skirt! And the jean jacket is adorable with the outfit.

April said...

Those boots ARE really cute. Where did you get them?

Keri said...

April - Which ones? The brown ones came from Meijer.com and the black ones are from Walmart! Many moons ago. :)

Heather said...

So cute! Yep, we have the same brown boots!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh my goodness - - - the FIRST pictures on each row (on the left) are awesome - - - and that very last one too. Oh, I'm talking about the block of the kids' pictures.

You are always awesome - - - but my fave is the Sunday ones in the middle with your hands thrown out to the sides.