if you like what you see...

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

{what i wore} layer lover

It's Wednesday and time for some fashion inspiration! I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.
I love layers. They make me feel thinner. :)
I also love maxi dresses and skirts! I don't have the legs for shorts so I opt for skirts and dresses instead.

{what i wore}
#1 - cardigan & blouse (Maurices), skinnies (Deb), shoes (Walmart)
#2 - jacket (American Eagle via Plato's Closet), dress (Target), hair (Korie @ Bobby Cooper Salon)


7 comments:

Melodee said...

CUTE! is that dress from Target recently? I love it!

Danavee said...

Cute cuffed jeans!!!!

Alyx said...

I love that dress!!

ChristyB said...

Very pretty as usual.

Emily said...

Cute dress and I love how you styled it with the denim jacket!
Creamy

Anonymous said...

Oh, you look darling, as usual. Love the hairstyle!!
Grammy

Keetha Broyles said...

Cute as a button