if you like what you see...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

{what i wore} librarian?

It's Wednesday and time for some fashion inspiration! I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.
This outfit made me feel like a librarian. And that is not a slam...my Mom is a librarian and if you
are a regular reader of this here blog, you know my daughter and I love the library!

{what i wore} orange cardigan - Plato's Closet ($10!!)
jeans - Silver Suki Surplus via Maurices
sandals - I can't remember! I think Shoe Show perhaps?!


8 comments:

Danavee said...

I love that cardigan!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!

Alyx said...

I love this outfit!!! It's perfect!!

ChristyB said...

Cute librarian!

The Gambrel Family said...

Adorable! I love this outfit, so cute!

Jeanine Byers said...

I think you look fabulous! LOVE the orange cardigan!! Are librarians looking that snazzy these days? If so, good, because that will perk up their image. :)

Melodee said...

cute outfit! love the cardi!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - what's wrong with a librarian????????

Kara said...

LOVE that cardigan! :)