if you like what you see...

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

{what they wore} india, culture, beautiful

It's Wednesday and time for some fashion inspiration! I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.
No outfit pictures of me this week. But these are way better, anyway!
Jason and I had the privilege of being invited (representing FCW) to an Indian cultural dinner Saturday evening.
Lots of dancing, singing, food and beautiful people.


{what they wore} The girls were all so beautiful and talented.
And just look at those colors! Gorgeous. I hope to bring some of this beauty home with me after my trip.
(bring home the clothes and fabric...not the children...just so we're clear!)


{what they wore} The boys and men were just as talented!
In fact, I think the men's show was my favorite.
They were so full of joy and humor and good spirit, everyone was laughing and cheering!



4 comments:

Danavee said...

FUN! Neat idea for WIW!

the domestic fringe said...

Love it! Sounds like so much fun.
~FringeGirl

Alyx said...

How cool!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm wondering why the one guy is in his swim trunks - - - or are those his boxers?

The girl's dresses (saris?) are so gorgeous.