We have never seen anything like what we saw in the sky today on our way to dinner. It was already overcast, and then what looked like a big tidal wave of clouds came in! These pictures don't really portray what it looked like...and I have no idea what it's called, but I bet my Mom can tell us! :)
I have no idea what that formation is called either, but it is SCARY. At least the two times we had to DRIVE under something like that PULLING THE BOAT - - - I thought it was going to BLOW US OFF THE ROAD!!!
I heard LATER that you should never drive under that.
Snow?
ReplyDeleteSadly, no snow. :( But a LOT of rain!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what that formation is called either, but it is SCARY. At least the two times we had to DRIVE under something like that PULLING THE BOAT - - - I thought it was going to BLOW US OFF THE ROAD!!!
ReplyDeleteI heard LATER that you should never drive under that.