AWESOMENESS!!!How can I put this on MY blog??? 'Cause all my readers don't MIND me when I tell them to come over here to see/hear something!I'd say Kyle and Mackinley make a GREAT team.
Good job, Mack & Kyle!!! We have another singer coming up in our family!!!
Keep coming back to hear his darling little voice and beautiful music that Kyle mixed with his voice. I LOVE his 1st single. Gotta have more!!!You should put this on You-tube.
AWESOMENESS!!!
ReplyDeleteHow can I put this on MY blog??? 'Cause all my readers don't MIND me when I tell them to come over here to see/hear something!
I'd say Kyle and Mackinley make a GREAT team.
Good job, Mack & Kyle!!! We have another singer coming up in our family!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep coming back to hear his darling little voice and beautiful music that Kyle mixed with his voice. I LOVE his 1st single. Gotta have more!!!
ReplyDeleteYou should put this on You-tube.