Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas - Refreshed Repeat



Merry Christmas! You won't find a card from us in your mailbox this year, but that doesn't mean we aren't wishing you good cheer! :) He reigns! Glory in the highest He reigns! Every knee will bow, every tongue shall confess that Jesus reigns!!! Don't forget the reason for the season!

5 comments:

  1. Great new picture!

    Look how grown up Piper looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and everyone you care about, Keri!

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TRIED to steal the video for my blog Christmas greeting - - - but I'm not a very accomplished thief, and it didn't work for me, so I had to do something else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Christmas this has been, and so glad we were all together in spirit & cell phone connection!! What a wonderful year this has been for our entire family!! Weddings, engagements, Africa experience, Kamma & Papoo's big move, Kyle's excellent photography & musical contribution!!! LOVE your family portrait. Good looking family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your computer expertise as I am "back in business" in your blogging world and I love the family portrait at Korie's wedding. Makes me homesick to do it all over again!!! We all had sooo much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete