if you like what you see...

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Football Sunday

Well I'm sure you've heard by now (if you're like me and not a die hard fan your life is pretty much the same) that football is in full swing. My husband is like a kid on Christmas morning. It's ridiculous!! I try to play along like I'm excited and that lasts for about 5 minutes. HAHA! Mackinley likes to yell "TOUCH-A-DOWN" and throw his little arms up in the air, thanks to Kamma! I have to admit, it IS cute.

Piper is like Momma and can find other ways to entertain herself during the THREE games that are to be endured on Sundays.



Jason did make these YUMMY stuffed jalepeno peppers that I thoroughly enjoyed! (and yes, we are aware that the guys are wearing Michigan gear on NFL Sunday and that Michigan is a collegiate team, not NFL. They just don't have any Colts gear that isn't a hot sweatshirt)

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Those jalapenos sure look yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love how you say "endure." I totally hear you! I like football okay, but my man is a football nut too. At least yours spends the day watching with just you and the fam, rather than having his stinky friends come over for ALL THREE GAMES!

--one of your anonymous readers, finally coming out of the closet (from the east coast!)

Keri said...

Hello Anon from the East Coast!! :) Thank you for commenting and I hope you do again! I didn't even know I had anonymous readers. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where's the recipe for them there jalepenos??!?

Keri said...

Haha! I'll work on getting that posted for you.