if you like what you see...

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Old & New

After re-connecting through Facebook, one of my friends from childhood and I decided to get our families together for a cook-out. We had LOTS of fun, swimming in their pond...
Taking rides in the paddle boat, eating, talking and just spending time together.Our children (Mackinley, Kaeleigh & Hannah shown here) really hit it off and had a great time together! They have a baby, too, but somehow I didn't get any pictures of her! Her name is Kaylah.
Mike and Jason
It was so great to see my "old" friend Faith. Our husbands clicked right away as they started "talking shop" (both are police officers). We plan to get together again soon! Friends that last a lifetime are such a blessing.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!! it is great catching up with old friends!!

lol my word was nukeyaa

Keetha Broyles said...

Lots of "awwwwww" moments in these pictures!

Pam said...

Keri, you are looking fantastic! Running becomes you!!!

Keri said...

Awww, thank you Aunt Pam!! The weight is slowly coming off...I still have a ways to go, though! I wish that wasn't always in the back of my mind!!! :)

Lyndsay Almeida said...

fun pictures...and you look so hot in that last one-way to go girl!!!!