if you like what you see...

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Mackinley's Hall of Fame

Babe Ruth, Christy Matthewson, Shoeless Joe Jackson, Ty Cobb, Travis Fryman and KAMMA! Do you see her in there amongst the other Hall of Famers?
The other day, Mackinley found this picture of his Kamma and asked me if he could have it because "Kamma is my best friend." I said "Sure!" and he went away with it. A few minutes later he came back and said "Momma, can I have a piece of tape?" I said "Why do you need tape?" He says "Because I want to hang Kamma on my wall." I said "Why don't you just put Kamma on your dresser?" And he looks at me with an expression of "DUH!?" and says "Because she will just fall off my dresser and get lost!" Not able to argue with that, I gave him a piece of tape. A little while later, Jason says to me "Did you see where he put that picture of Mom?" We think it's pretty cute he put Kamma right up there with all the other Hall of Famers...because let's face it, Kamma is WAY more important than any of those other VIPs!!

7 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Well - - - DUH!!! Of COURSE he would put me there - - - right where I belong. wink wink

My seams are bursting with PRIDE.

Thanks you, Mackinley - - - you are in MY hall of fame too!

Dustin and Kayla said...

hahaha this is hilarious!!

Keri said...

I just tucked him in for his nap and he was fussing and whining so I pointed to the picture and I said "You better stop because Kamma is watching you!" He said "What? No she isn't! She's not real, she's just in that picture!"

Andrea said...

Welcome back to blogland! Where have you been? And I want pics of what you've done with that GORGEOUS dresser. :o)

Kyle Broyles said...

...searching desperately for a like button.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

There really is no bigger honor. COngrats Keetha. I agree!

Kristin - The Goat said...

She's a part of my Hall of Fame, too! Way to go Keetha! aka Kamma

Kristin - The Goat