if you like what you see...

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Library Therapy

Piper and I have a biweekly playdate with our friends Natalie & Lucas. We go to the library and then we have lunch. It. Is. Fabulous. Piper and Lucas are buddies. They have lots of giggles and fun and spats while Natalie and I chat, share, cry...you know, that mushy girl stuff that we all need a dose of from time to time so we don't completely lose our sanity.


There aren't many words I can add to this post...the pictures speak volumes. But I do have to say, I absolutely adore my Natalie (yes, I just made her my a possession) and I am very mucho ginormous grateful for our library playdates and even more so for her friendship. What a huge blessing!

2 comments:

Alyx said...

So great to see kids loving books! Seriously. I really don't think there's enough of that these days. I realize I sound like an 80-year-old, gimme a break!

Keetha Broyles said...

While I was shelving in the children's room yesterday a mom and her two little ones were having just this very therapy.

I notice the shelving system your library uses is different than ours. (letter on bottom of book spines.)