if you like what you see...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{40 days for life} day 21 ~ Sara June

Today is Day 21 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 274 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Sara's Mom, my friend Mary Jo, says: "Sara June arrived via C-section on June 22, 2007 her great-grandma Vi's birthday (they share the same middle name :)) weighing 9lbs 15oz, she was my biggest baby. We had a huge scare during the pregnancy....when I went in to have my 18 week ultrasound they found a Chyroid Plexus Cyst on her brain. It meant she could be born with Trisomy 13, meaning she may not live past one year or she would die at birth....or she might be fine. Some people have this cyst and it does not have an affect on them at all! And of course I was asked if I wanted to find out for sure if she was okay or not by doing an amneocintises which could result in a miscarriage. I said no way...I don't want to lose my baby. Well they did another ultrasound that showed more detail and they said she looked okay. So I went on like all was okay but I worried and worried...I knew I would love her no matter what but didn't know If I could bear losing her after she was born. BUT Praise the Lord she was born and she was perfect!!! Sara is such a little sweetie she loves the outdoors, singing, dancing, and farming with daddy."

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

No comments: