if you like what you see...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{40 days for life} day 22 ~ Jake Edward

Today is Day 22 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 274 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Jake's Mom, my friend Mary Jo, says: "Jake Edward arrived via C-section on March 22, 2011 weighing 8lbs 9.5oz, my fifth but smallest baby :) We also had a scare with him. I began to bleed heavy around 3.5 months into my pregnancy. I thought I was losing my baby that I had trouble conceiving. It was the most awful feeling. They did an ultrasound and said the baby was fine and not sure if I had a tear or something else. I was put on bed rest for the next 3 months or so as the bleeding continued. Then at 34 weeks I had a gallbladder attack (more painful than childbirth) and spent Valentines Weekend in the hospital. I finally made it to my scheduled C-section. And our little man Jake came into the world perfect...Only took me 16 years to have another boy :) They also removed my gallbladder. He has been such a wonderful blessing to our entire family. I can't believe he will be one in a few short weeks. He loves to drive his toy tractors, play farm, and he is starting to walk, people ask if he is our last.....I always say I am not sure. If my body can carry another child and the Lord blesses us again I would be happy. I am not sure what I will do with myself when all my kids are in school...I fear I will be bored....hahaha :)"

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

No comments: