if you like what you see...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

{40 days for life} day 26 ~ Chanley David

Today is Day 26 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 345 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Chanley's Mommy, my friend Sarah, says: "Chanley David is our second blessing. When I was four months into my pregnancy with Chanley I was transferred to the Women's Health Network for possible problems. During our first meeting with the doctor an ultrasound was done and we were given the option of abortion. By looking at the ultrasound there was a possibility that Chanley could have been born with Down Syndrome or may need immediate surgery upon being born. Five months later on August 19, 2008, Chanley was born just as perfect as he could be!! Today he is 3 years old and loves garbage trucks, trains and his big sister!! We look forward to seeing what God has planned for him. When I think about my pregnancy, it can still bring me to tears to think that someone else, given the same news we were, may have chosen an abortion."

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

No comments: