if you like what you see...

Friday, March 30, 2012

{40 days for life} day 38 ~ Alydia Grace

Today is Day 36 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 576 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Alydia's Mom, my friend Elizabeth, says: "Alydia Grace Bertsch Born Feb 5 2006. My precious little bundle of joy! Oh how blessed we are to have this little girl in our family! Here is what I wrote to Alydia in her book:

Dear Sweet Alydia, When you were little every night you would say "Mommy tell me again, who would you pick to be your little girl." And I tell you. "If they lined up all of the little girls in the whole world you know who I would pick?" In an excited voice you would always say "ME, YOU WOULD PICK ME!" Yes that's right I would say "Jesus that is the one..the girl with the brown eyes and the brown hair, Alydia Grace Bertsch...please let her be my little girl." You squeal every time, but, you never stop there. Then you always ask me how I would pick your brother and your sister. Lydi wants everyone to be picked!

Every child deserves the right to be picked! Life is created precious and worthy!"

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

No comments: