Look at each of those precious faces! 40 lives. 40 hearts. 40 babies whose parents chose life for them. 40 children of God who will grow up to do what He has planned for them. Some of these 40 almost weren't born, but through His grace they are here and they are thriving and they are loved completely.
Life is always the right choice. The better choice. During this 40 Days for Life campaign, 718 babies were spared from being aborted...that we know of! Look at this awesome news I "borrowed" from the 40 Days for Life website:
- 1,894 individual campaigns have taken place in 440 cities
- More than 500,000 have joined together in an historic display of unity to pray and fast for an end to abortion
- More than 14,000 church congregations have participated in the 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Reports document 5,763 lives that have been spared from abortion — and those are just the ones we know about
- 69 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- 22 abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Hundreds of women and men have been spared from the tragic effects of abortion, including a lifetime of regrets
- More than 2,000 news stories have been featured in newspapers, magazines, radio shows and TV programs from coast to coast ... and overseas
- Many people with past abortion experiences have stepped forward to begin post-abortion healing and recovery
You can also read more stories of hope HERE! Just because the campaign is over, the message will never be done. There is ALWAYS help for pregnant women who don't know where to turn or what to do. There is ALWAYS a way to choose life for your child. If you want to learn more, if you need help, please visit this website to get in touch with someone who can help. Or email me!
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14