if you like what you see...

Monday, March 03, 2008

Sunday

These two spent probably 80% of their weekend in Kaeleigh's room, after we finished cleaning it out. I think they really like having their own space without the parental units breathing down their necks. It's crazy how they've gone from babies to kids almost overnight. Jason and I were saying how it makes us happy and yet a little sad that they don't need us for entertainment any more. They're growing up so fast!!!



Look closely...do you see what he's doing? We took all the pictures and shelves off the walls, preparing to paint. But we didn't remove the nails yet. MJ had his teeny little mallet from his construction set and was trying to hammer the nails in!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is sooo cute!! I showed chuck and he said it was hilarious! To cute.

Keetha Broyles said...

I knew what he was doing before you told me or I enlarged. What a BRILLIANT young man.