if you like what you see...

Monday, March 03, 2008

Saturday

I can't believe I'm posting this picture for the world to see. This is what we did Saturday. This is what is going to be the girls' bedroom. It became a bit of a catch-all because we didn't have Kaeleigh for about a month. I refused to make her sleep in this pig sty so I decided Saturday I would clean it out. I am so blessed with the world's greatest husband. He pitched in and helped me, I didn't have to ask, and he never complained once. How did I get so lucky?!?! It took us a LONG time...a good chunk of the day, but the room is ready to be painted and furnished for our two little girls. I'm really getting excited now!!!


Kaeleigh and Mackinley were so good while we were cleaning. They played and watched movies and kept themselves busy. We got to have Kaeleigh for THREE days this weekend!!! WOOHOO! It's been a lot of fun!! I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning when Kaeleigh goes home and MJ loses his playmate! =( It's sad when she leaves, he usually cries.

1 comment:

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Don't you love projects like that? It always feels so good to get them done. I have a hard time starting them but love the sense of accomplishment in the end.

K & M look like they are good buddies!