if you like what you see...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quick Trip to Coldwater

Mackinley and I were planning on going to Coldwater this evening to meet new little Blake. Jason surprised us and took the night off so he could go too!! I told Mackinley to be HAPPY and this is the face he made!

I said "Not sad!! HAPPY!" so he did this. LOL


Blake Patrick Ryan was born at 2:46 this afternoon! He slept the whole time we were there so we didn't get to hold him but we did a lot of admiring! :)



Mackinley wanted to give him a kiss!! He just studied him, I think he's going to be a super big brother!!

Mackinley entertained us with some dancing on a chair while he said "Shake Shake Shake!!"

The long empty corridors were very exciting for a 2 year old with endless energy to run.

It's hard to tell in this picture, but they were both stomping their feet like Godzilla.

On the way home we got some treats from Sonic! MJ loved his strawberry shake!

6 comments:

Lone Butterfly said...

He does look like he's going to be a super big brother. I am especially fond of his Godzilla impression - that's an important one to teach younger siblings.

My Caterpillars love Sonic. :)

Erin said...

I'm totally jealous of how cute you are pregnant...I think it flatters some people, I would NOT be one of those people :)

Thank you for all the kind comments you left me. I was feeling very defeated this morning when I checked my e-mail so it was just the pick-me-up I needed.

Thanks again :)

Keri said...

Oh please do not be jealous!! My thighs are hamhocks that have swallowed my knees! LOL! I have to wear capri's and jeans because my legs are seriously nasty.

I just don't put unflattering pictures on my blog! :) TRUST ME, I'm a whale. haha

Anonymous said...

Blake is beautiful!! *big sigh* Somebody better birth a newborn near me soon so I can get a "fix"!

MJ looks like he'll be a fantastic big brother. I'm so excited for you guys!

Heather said...

I was going to comment on how MJ looks but all i can think about his Jasons red flip flops and that he is matching LOL

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm loving all the "looks" on Macky's face. He is so enthralled with little Blake.