if you like what you see...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friday

Daddy and Piper taking a morning snooze together. Wait...was that a morning snooze or were we still trying to get our night's sleep?!?! I lost track somewhere...hehe

Talking to Mom on the phone to see how my little man was doing.

Beautiful dreamer

I want to eat NOW!


Some candid shots with Daddy & Momma

Jason enjoying his hospital meal. They actually aren't all that bad...

This cracked me up!! She slept like this for quite a while!

2 comments:

Heather said...

JASON! How proud you must be of Keri and the little ones!! Those pictures are beautiful!!

The Kittelson's Krazy Korner said...

I never thought the hospital food was all that bad either. Except for the Breakfast. lol Oh and BTW you look absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!!! Couldn't even tell you just gave birth.=D