if you like what you see...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

My Mom
  • Colts Fan
  • Badgers Fan
  • SPORTS Fan!
  • Teacher
  • Mother
  • Friend
  • Kamma
  • Blogger Extraordinaire
Mom, the number one thing I am thankful to you for is the fact that you raised me in a God fearing, Jesus loving home. Because of that, I am able to live my life freely and I'm learning every day what it means to give HIM glory. I am so blessed to have YOU as my Mom! We've grown closer and closer as I've grown older and I see us just continuing to grow together. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!
My Mother-In-Law
  • Encourager
  • Antiquing QUEEN!!!
  • Supporter
  • Grandma
  • Mother
  • Friend
Lisa, how lucky am I to have a mother-in-law that I love to spend time with!!! You are a wonderful mother, always so supportive of Jason and us and the decisions we make. You are an amazing gift-giver, always knowing exactly what to give and when and from the heart (I'm not just talking about material items...you give so many kinds of gifts). We feel your love for us in everything you do! I love you and I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law!! I hope you have a fun and restful and happy day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the special mothers and grandmothers that I am so blessed to have in my life! Today I am especially thankful for my children. They are truly gifts from God and I'm overwhelmed by the fact that He trusted ME to care for them and raise them, I hope and pray I'm doing things the way He intends! My children are the best Mother's Day gift ever.

10 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Awwwwwwwwww THANK YOU!!! This is a GREAT gift for a bloggy mom!!!

I'm proud of you too, little miss Keri AND I'm proud to share this post with my good friend, Jason's mom, Lisa.

:-)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such a loving tribute to both moms. I hope you are having a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. Hugs, Marty

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Just love that blue haired lady...lol...so sweet to remember your MIL too.
Thanks for sharing.
Molly

Keetha Broyles said...

That's two and counting - - -

grammy said...

That's so sweet of you Keri to remember the grandmothers also!!!!! I too am so blessed with such a WONDERFUL son, daughter, DIL, 4 WONDERFUL grandkids, 1 WONDERFUL GIL, 2 (almost) GIL, and 3 GREAT GRANDKIDS.

Hope your's was a wonderful day!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Ooooo - - - lookey there - - - Marty came over from my blog to visit, and now SHE'S following you!!!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Haooy Mothers Day to you Keri, as well as Keetha and your MIL. Keetha is one good momma! I know that! And Keri is a sweet daughter and momma to her babies. Keetha is a good role model of living, laughing and loving.
Hope you all had a wondeful day!

Shannon said...

That sure is your mom to a T! She is a great mommy and has been a great mother figure in my life as well! You sure are blessed!

haley said...

what a great post! see why can't i think to post things like this? i was just NOT cut out for the blogging world!

i hope you and your mom had a wonderful mother's day keri! you are two of my most favorite mama's in the world! love you both!!!

Julie said...

What a sweet post! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!