if you like what you see...

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Joel & Sandra

A forever-friend of our family (he's pretty much family in other words!), Joel Cash, got married.
He sang "I Wanna Grow Old With You" from "The Wedding Singer" to Sandra, A Capella. It was quite possibly the sweetest thing I have ever seen or heard.
Soon-to-be Bride & Groom!
Soon-to-be Old Married Couple
The event was of course complete with lots of Joel-antics! :)
All four Broyles siblings together...kind of a rare occurrence! :)
Awww

5 comments:

korie said...

so funny soon to be old married couple! that really made me laugh out loud

Heather said...

What a beautiful wedding! and are you biting your nails keri? lol

Keri said...

HAHA nope! Just resting my chin on my hand! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

These are great pictures. I stole a couple.

kyooty said...

You couldn't like get a loan of some bears for your salt and peppers? really what kind of wedding was this. Actually it's very beautiful. What a cute couple.