if you like what you see...

Monday, September 07, 2009

Anniversary Stuff

Mom came over and watched our little ones so we could have a MUCH NEEDED date night! We went to Red Lobster and just enjoyed being together. We talked about our favorite memories from our wedding day. :)
I put my wedding dress on! Five years and 2 children later, it still fits! I'm pretty proud of myself for that...especially considering the work I've been doing the past few months to drop 20 pounds. Am I bragging? YES...maybe a little...but it is MY blog!! Right?! :) My Aunt Pam sent me a text yesterday and said in honor of our anniversary, she was wearing the dress she wore to our wedding to church and that she thought I should do the same! Haha! So this picture is for her. :)

12 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

And you look even BETTER in your wedding dress today than you did then!!! As Joy Cash used to tell me: "You're like a pickle, well preserved!"

Love you daughter #1!!!!

Keri said...

Awww thanks! I love you too, Mom #1!!!! :)

Pam said...

Thanks for the pic - you look Great!

Deven said...

You look amazing! Happy anniversary!

Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

you look absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm so proud of you! FYI....I DO NOT fit in my wedding dress.....so, its DEF something to be proud of...if you do! GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!!!! Keep it up! Love you

Keri said...

Tammy, you're PREGNANT! I would hope you don't fit in to your wedding dress!! :)

kyooty said...

GO you on the weight loss! Happy Anniversary!

haley said...

that dress looks BIG on you compared to your wedding day! YAY YOU!!! i'm so darn proud of you... can you give me some of that inspiration... i just can't seem to stop being lazy! lol!

haley said...

i'm not 100% sure that "inspiration" is the word i was going for... you are inspiring but you don't send inspiration do you? lol. okay now i'm just getting confused.

maybe determination?

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

and its beautiful, as are you Keri!

korie said...

wow sis!!! you definitely look like you're almost swimming in your wedding dress now! and the pic of you and jason! you seem smaller then i have ever remembered!!! sexy bitch!!!

Julie said...

That is definitely something to be proud of! I know I WOULD NOT fit into my wedding dress right now. I'm working on it...sigh...