if you like what you see...

Friday, September 04, 2009

Five Years Ago Today....

My mother helped me primp...
...my father walked me down the aisle...
...my brothers ushered the guests to their seats, my sister sang to us and stood beside me...
...my grandfather officiated...
...and I married the MAN OF MY DREAMS!!
We are so blessed. In SO MANY ways. From having our beloved families and dearest friends with us on our special day, to the beautiful children we have today...God's gifts are apparent and clear to me every single day. Even if we had everything we ever wanted, it would all be nothing without Him.
I love you, Jason (Babe!). You are a better partner, friend, teammate (Team Baker!), Daddy to my children, lover, soulmate and companion than I could have ever asked for. You are a gift from God and I cherish you and our time together!!! May He bless us with MANY MANY more years! I love you, Babe.

7 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

This is SUCH an "AWWWWWWWW" post!!!! It is just perfect.

Happy Anniversary - - - I love you - - - and I'll be seeing you Sunday afternoon - - - - do you want me at a specific time? I was thinkin' 4ish so I could have a little nappy poo before I come.

Keri said...

Mom - I sent you an email but it keeps getting returned!

4ish is fine! Thank you so much!! Love you!

grammy said...

Keri & Jason...Happy Anniversary to a very gorgeous and happily married couple!!! How times does fly by...hope you have a grand and glorious celebration planned!!!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 3rd. :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

awwwwwwww

Lyndsay Almeida said...

i'm a little late, but happy happy happy anniversary!!!

Julie said...

Happy anniversary! You looked beautiful on your wedding day! (our dresses were actually quite similar).