if you like what you see...

Friday, August 13, 2010

Random Shout-Out

Last night my parents came over for an impromptu hang-out evening, complete with Bummies ....their treat!!

I love spending time with my parents. I'm thankful to a) have parents who love me b) have both parents still on this Earth with me c) have parents who adore all three of our children d) have parents who treat us to Bummies on a random Thursday evening!! :)

Even if the Bummies didn't happen, I would have been thrilled to just have my parents here hanging out with us. I am blessed beyond measure.

Love you, Mom & Dad!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Awwwwwwwww, shucks! I'm blushing over here.

Truth - - - it was the Bummies, right???? wink wink

Angie said...

If you tell your mum who this is she'll know I am about to ask a dumb question: What's a Bummie?

Keri said...

Angie, Bummies is a local drive-in hamburger joint here in the town I live in. :) It's old fashioned American yummy-ness! :)