if you like what you see...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Outtakes

We always have tons of outtakes. I rarely post them. But these are just too funny not to share. This doesn't really appear to be an outtake...except that Piper decided to come "see" the picture before it had even snapped...thus resulting in this close-up.
Let the silly-ness begin! Kaeleigh elegantly holds her smile and position while Piper gets spunky.
Piper seems to be thinking "Really, Sissy? You're just gonna do what you're told??" (Novel idea.)
Strike a pose.
Mack decides to get involved. It looks as though Piper is attempting to bring back DISCO while Mack clearly finds this idea hilarious. Sweet little Kae is still elegantly holding her smile and sweet position.
Mack - "Check out my dogtags!" Piper - "What are dogtags? I don't see a dog." Sweet little Kae is still elegantly holding her smile and sweet position.
Mack - "OH YEAH, BABY!" Piper - "I'm done." Sweet little Kae is still elegantly holding her smile and sweet position.
Mack - "Look how cool I am with this chain in my teeth!" Sweet little Kae is still elegantly holding her smile and sweet position. If I could show our children's different personalities by a string of photographs, I think this would be the string I would choose. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Love, love, LOVE this!