if you like what you see...

Friday, March 02, 2012

{40 days for life} day 10 ~ Elsie Lee

Today is Day 10 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 121 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Elsie's Momma, my friend Jill, says:  "In the picture Elsie Lee was 9 months, but tomorrow she will be 19 months!! It really is crazy how fast this first year and a half have gone. Elsie came into the world 4 days late, and our lives have never been the same. She was a whopping 8 lbs 10 oz.- such a lil' chunky monkey! She was a GREAT baby; very laid back and even sleeping through the night at 7 weeks! But ever since she started walking, her personality has really shown through. She's wild, talkative, curious, and loves to ham it up for a crowd. I've always wanted to be a Momma, and every day I thank God for the gift of her life. I'm excited to see where God takes her and I just pray that I can be the Christly example she needs."

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Your friends must have the CUTEST BABIES EVER!