if you like what you see...

Saturday, March 03, 2012

{40 days for life} day 11 ~ Evelyn Lee

Today is Day 11 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 132 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Eva's Mommy, my friend Megan, says: "Evelyn Lee (aka Eva) is our first baby and we were so happy to find out we were pregnant with her after only 1 month of trying. From the get-go she has been super easy. My pregnancy with her couldn’t have been better, my water broke and I went into labor at midnight 3 weeks before her due date (which I told my doctor a couple days before that that would happen) and she arrived just 7 hours later after only 15 minutes of pushing. We did have a little scare after I pushed her head out. She had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck so the doctor told me to stop pushing and tried to release the cord. The cord ended up snapping before they could get it clamped and she was yelling for a clamp and the nurse was just standing there. My mom tried to help (haha, like she knew what a clamp was) but the nurse snapped back into reality and everything was taken care of. They did have to monitor Eva for a while, though, to make sure everything was alright, but she ended up being perfect.

Now, Eva is a sassy, dramatic, lovable 3 year old (soon to be 4 in April). She loves to sing, dance, read books with Mommy and Daddy, and play with her Barbies. She absolutely loves going to church and cannot wait to go to Preschool next year and learn lots of fun things."

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

No comments: