if you like what you see...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

a MUST-read

I found Lyndsay a long time ago because she found me and left a sweet comment on my blog...many moons ago. :) I have been a faithful follower of her blog ever since. She's awesome!

She recently made a post about motherhood. Don't roll your eyes and move on...you MUST read this post! Even if you never plan on having kids, I bet you have mothers in your life and reading this post might help you have more patience with them, love them more, or at least have a glimpse into why mothers might appear to be crazy or stupid or whatever other judgement we like to place on each other. 
                       
                                 READ IT! (please!)

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Is this message for me??? OK - - - I'm going to read it.

MOM