if you like what you see...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

{40 days for life} day 36 ~ Eli Yosef

Today is Day 36 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 526 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Eli's Mommy, my friend Elizabeth, says: "Here he is, before I even knew him. Born Fitsum Yosef, in a country where fashion and gender appropriate clothes aren't even a consideration. We are The Bertsch Family. This is our youngest son, now Eli Yosef, and we are Pro Mother, Pro child and Pro Life! No matter what, no matter where! The Pro-Choice movement wants to justify abortion when difficult circumstances surround conception. I am here to tell you that it does not. They want to tell us that children unable to be cared for are unwanted. I tell you the truth, our Eli, even though abandoned, was very much wanted, loved and prayed for by us!

I pray for the difficult situations that women and girls find themselves in. I pray for the hard places around the world that don't allow mothers to care for their children the way they want to. I pray for the countries, like China, who force women into abortions. I praise God for mothers who choose life for their babies. I pray for the "Tummy Mommies," the birth mothers, who make courageous and difficult decisions to give their child a hope and a future in another family. In the words of our little Eli as he prays almost every night.. "Thank you Jesus for airplanes that bring Mommies to Babies."

Thank you Jesus for creating life, that is precious, that is unique that is priceless."

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

What a great story!!!! Thank you for sharing, Keri!!!!