if you like what you see...

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{40 days for life} day 35 ~ Isaac Joshua

Today is Day 35 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 526 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Isaac's Mom, my friend Mary Beth, says: "Adam and I experianced an early miscarriage between Hunter and getting pregnant with our little Isaac. We were over-joyed to find out that we were expecting again. Worried, but keeping the pregnancy in prayers, I had a healthy pregnancy with no complications. We found out that we were having another boy. Brother was able to decide on his first name, between Hayden and Isaac. He said, "I like Isaac better." Isaac Joshua was born October 1, 2009. I had a very quick labor and delivery. Isaac as a baby was just like his big brother. I always said that it was like God gave us the same baby 4 1/2 years later. Now, Isaac is just a week away from turning 2 1/2 years old. He is such a sweetheart, though he's your "typical 2 year old." He's learning so much each day and loves to go to church. I'm lucky to be his mommy."

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

No comments: