if you like what you see...

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Summer Cut!

Before
After
A massive pile of curls!

I realize some of you are going to be very sad to see this. But this is what happened. Yesterday Mackinley was playing outside and he was all hot and sweaty. I asked him "Buddy, do you want Momma to cut your hair?" And he said "YES! but what about my curls?" I said "They'll grow back when it starts to get cold again!" He said "Ok! Let's cut it!" Then after I was done cutting it, he put his hand on his hair and said "I have a HEAD!". So cute. :) So don't mourn...the curls will return!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Mackinley looks so much older!!! Amazing what hair does to a person, isn't it?

Keetha Broyles said...

Are you SAVING some of those curls? I used to save you kids' curls, but oh my - - - where in the world are they now????

Macky Doodle, my Bud-o-Bean - - - you are cute with or without hair. (I think I like without even a little bit better!!!)

Pam said...

That's a real man's summer haircut - just like his Daddy (and Uncle Joe!)

grammy said...

Keetha, my thoughts exactly...save some of the curls. I still have Greg's, Jeany's pony tail & a lock of my hair.

Macky must feel better without the "hot" curls right now and he sooo cute with the "new do"!!!!!

Julie said...

He's so cute with his haircut! I had no idea he had that many curls until I saw that pic of the hair you cut! Wow!

Kayla said...

hahaha much better! easy for summer too!

Heather said...

WOW all that HAIR!!!! what a cutie pa tutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Now him and Piper look more alike! lol I think it makes him look like a big guy!

Anonymous said...

oh and the anonymous was me, the other Kari