if you like what you see...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Genes

When I was pregnant for Piper, I kept thinking "Maybe THIS child will look like ME!" And now that she's here....the "votes" have always been just about split down the middle....some say she looks like Jason, others say she looks like me. Of course the older two children ALWAYS command the comment "WOW, Jason, you can't deny these children!" (I mean, obviously Kaeleigh doesn't look like me! hahaha). So I kind of settled myself to finally believe that maybe a few of my genes did actually pass on to my baby daughter. Then I saw this picture of her Daddy:

and those hopes flew right out the window! Sigh. At least my hubby is a good looking man and gave our babies beautiful genes! :)

5 comments:

Cousin Pam said...

Keri, when I look at Piper I see ONLY your father. She is the spitting image of him!

Keri said...

Pam - You think she looks like MY father or HER father (Jason)??

The one with the shoes said...

Sis!! At first I thought that picture was you!!

Cousin Pam said...

I think she looks just like YOUR Dad Keri.

Keetha Broyles said...

I see Piper and Mackinley in that photo.

BUT - - - I see some of our side in Piper too.

And we all KNOW we see Kelly in Mackinley - - - so YOUR genes are at work in there somewhere!