if you like what you see...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Beach Night

Last night was Beach Night at Livewires! Everyone dresses in "beach" attire, we play "beachy" games and the kids get to shop in the "store", where they can spend their Livewires Bucks they've earned so far this year. They get bucks for coming, bringing friends, bringing offering and memorizing their Bible verse each week. Beach Night is always a HUGE hit with the kids. For the leaders? Well...let's just say....I'm still not really awake. Ohhh I kid...it truly is a privilege and blessing to be involved!
The obligatory silly one. EVERY time we take pictures, Mack begs to take a silly one! He is a silly boy. :)

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Tell Mack the silly one is my FAVE.

I "ain't" wearin' no beach stuff 'round these here parts no matter if there IS a party - - - it's -3 and dropping!!!

I think I'll go crawl into my long johns.

Nope - - - not complaining, I LOVE it - - - but part of the reason I love it is I know not to wear BEACH WEAR in it!

Hehehehehe

My feet won't see the light of flip flops for at least 5 more months.