if you like what you see...

Sunday, January 29, 2012

a major award...

I hope you're familiar with "A Christmas Story" so you understand my title and can even smile at it...if not, sorry 'bout your LUCK.

One of my newest bloggy friends, Kara - All in a Row{e} gave me this award:


Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers!

{The Rules}
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.


THANK YOU, Kara!!

And the Award goes to.....

Jill ~ Hut Sweet HutBen ~ Kissing the Cook
Danielle ~ Sugar Blossom Boutique

Why do we love blogging? I'm sure we all have a variety of reasons. But I would guess we ALL love to have comments, followers, interest in our blog. So if you're reading this, do me a favor and visit these blogs...leave a comment...make their day! Each one of these people bring something unique and special, and I enjoy all of them, I know you will too!

4 comments:

Alyx said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Ben said...

Congratulations on your recognition, Keri! And heartfelt thanks for sharing it with me; I can only hope my humble cooking blog is somewhere near as deserving as the way yours gives us your beautiful family and your equally beautiful heart. :-)

Ben
http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

Danielle Winborg @Sugar Blossom Boutique said...

Thanks, Keri! I'm posting mine tomorrow! xo

The Gambrel Family said...

Thank you!!! You are so sweet to include my blog.

Congrats to you!!! I have been enjoying your blog and I'm glad I found it!