if you like what you see...

Friday, March 23, 2012

{40 days for life} day 31 ~ Melanie Idalynne

Today is Day 31 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 398 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Melanie's Mom, my friend Nichole, says: "Melanie Idalynne was born on March 23, 2005. I was induced with her since my due date was my In-laws anniversary and my Father-in-Laws birthday! She was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and had so much hair I could put barrettes in it right away! As soon as she was out and on my stomach, she stuck her thumb in her mouth; it's pretty much been there ever since ;) It's a habit that is very hard for her to break, and very hard for her father, Ron, and I to deal with! Melanie is our Drama Queen. Everything is full of emotions, which her Dad says is the hardest thing about girls! She does not let you forget she's there--either by being in your face, talking and asking questions, or by whining because you aren't paying attention to her! She is loyal to no end, loves reading, princesses, dolls, stuffed animals, drawing, and has a wild imagination. She is a pleaser, good friends with a lot of people, can talk to anyone anytime, and wants everyone to always be happy. Melanie asked Jesus into her heart a month ago and has a love for Him that is fun to watch. She is a struggle at times, can push my buttons very well and drive me crazy! But she is a joy to raise and when she jumps in our laps to kiss and hug us, we melt every time! God gave her to us for a reason; we are so blessed to be her parents and watch her grow in her walk and love for God!"

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

No comments: