if you like what you see...

Saturday, March 24, 2012

{40 days for life} day 32 ~ Alyssa Kay

Today is Day 32 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. 440 babies have been saved!  Click here to see what these posts are all about.


Alyssa's Mommy, my friend Ronnie, says: "Alyssa Kay came into the world on October 15, 2010. She was 6 lbs 5 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She was three weeks early. I was induced on October 13th but she was stubborn and we spent a long 2 days impatiently awaiting her arrival. She was a surprise. We were taking a break from "trying". We had a miscarriage in December of 2009 and I booked a cruise and was looking forward to getting away. Nick and I were planning our excursions for our cruise on the computer. I hadn't been feeling well and he asked if I could be pregnant. I said I don't think so but I guess I could. So I went and took a test and it wasn't even 30 seconds and the test was positive. We were so happy. I had to cancel our cruise but that was fine with us.

Alyssa is such a sweet little girl. She was an easy baby (thankfully because the pregnancy was a challenge). She loves to dance to music and she loves to be the center of attention. She will have a restaurant full of people watching her. We are so blessed to have Alyssa in our lives."

Visit 40 Days for Life for help, info, questions, etc.

I am pleading that you pray with me for the Lord to end abortion.  He loves the babies.  He loves the mothers.  He loves the fathers.  He loves the doctors.  He loves those who have already made the choice and are now living each day with the after-effects of that decision.  He's waiting with open arms...run to Him!

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who have no voice, for the justice of all who are dispossessed."

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

All the babies you have shown have been adorable, but these newborns in their gentle little buntings are just precious.