if you like what you see...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

tidbits and tiddlywinks

Ok so I lied. No Tiddlywinks. However, it does look like a fun game that we would probably enjoy! :) I just really like the word "tiddlywinks"...don't you think it sounds like a good word to describe these two girls?! Kaeleigh is pretty stoked right now, her hair is finally long enough again for a pony tail! And Piper says this is her Princess Lea look.


Remember my post about Indiana beauty with the pictures of the Wabash River? Well...this is the look Jason kept giving me when I wanted to stop walking to take pictures. He's all about "keeping the heart rate up!".


Our neighbors have a beautiful (cherry? dogwood? I don't know!) tree in their front yard and it is in full bloom! It looked gorgeous yesterday contrasted against the bright robin-egg-blue sky. *Later edit - it's a Bradford Pear tree. :)


And last but certainly not least...a big huge shout and celebratory HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my awesome Aunt Pam!! We love you oodles and oodles, Aunt Pam! I hope your day blesses you the way you have blessed me all my life. :)

5 comments:

Pam said...

Thank you for the birthday blessing - and today's pics. Can't believe the trees are blossomed out like that already - but you have had Florida-like temps for awhile!

Alyx said...

Your girls are so cute! And that tree really IS gorgeous!

Keetha Broyles said...

I thought that was Jason's "Princess Lea" hair/look. Hehehehe

The girls are adorable - - - with one or TWO ponies.

Your tree isn't a dogwood, but I can't tell without a better photo of the blossoms if it is a cherry/pear/crab apple or what.

I'm guessing crab apple.

Danavee said...

Cute little ladies!

Heather said...

I love the name Piper and her Princess Leia look is sooooo cute!